ORDERS & SHIPPING
- All orders are processed in the US currency.
- Your order will be processed and dispatched to your designated address within 24-48 hours of purchase. Any orders placed on weekends or on holidays will be shipped the next available business day (Monday through Saturday, excluding major holidays).
- You will receive by email, a tracking number to trace the shipping status of your order after it has been dispatched. In some cases, the number may not update again until it has reached the destination city, but rest assured that your order has been dispatched and is on its way to you. A temporary delay in tracking does not necessarily reflect the actual status of your order.
- We ship to most countries in the world. You can see all of our available shipping destinations during the checkout process. There may be a limited number of locations we are unable to ship to at this time.
- All orders are shipped through insured means via a courier of our choice depending on your location. Your order may be delivered by your local mail carrier when at its destination city / country.
- Due to COVID-19, shipping may take longer than the usual timeframe. The typical delivery time ranges from 5-20 business days depending on your location. Factors such as the availability of flights to your country / city, how your local mail carrier operates, or existing practices of your country’s customs may also affect delivery times. In extremely rare circumstances, it may take up to 30 business days for delivery to take place.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically and shown in the shopping basket before you confirm your order. If you wish to place an order from a country outside of our shipping list shown on the order page, or if you wish to make additional arrangements with your order, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request(s). We shall respond within 1 business day and will be glad to make reasonable arrangements.
- Please note that shipping costs do not include or reflect international customs or duties. Taxes and duties, if applicable, shall be paid by the customer and are due to the local carrier. Please contact the customs office of your city / country for information about any applicable fees that may or may not incur.